Friday, December 13, 2013

Sewa Kroetkov - kickflip crook

I have been involved with every episode of "Skateboarding in Slow Motion." Posting each episode every week they go up would be repetitive. But, every once in a while a trick is done so well I need to acknowledge it.

Without hesistation, Sewa Kroetkov generously fulfilled my request to do two kickflip crooks on the box. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two tries. He does the trick how I imagine it should be done- perfect flick caught with the toes already pointed for the crook. Textbook- for lack of a better term. Side note, when operating the slowmo camera there is a minor delay between what is happening and what the camera displays- so I am extra excited to have been in sync with Sewa when capturing the moment. Glad to share this with all of you.

1 comment: